Friday, December 22, 2006

The Thought That Counts?

Firm, like an avocado, but smoother than a baby's unlined forehead, but softer, more along the lines of turquoise pudding, but more attentive and readily devoured, like the Meerkat, whose proclivity is for travelling (at least) in pairs, though of course, rounder and more perpetually fulsome, and though blunt enough to withstand the most saturnine, languorous gaze, equally likely to make pointed statements (though better suited to more pursuasive surroundings), attached and yet autonomous, always at the ready to give rest to weary pearls. Got anything along those lines? Hey, you asked what I'd like to see for the holidays.

6 Comments:

Blogger Homo Escapeons said...

What is a Reindeer?
Ok I am lost especially when you start a paragraph with the word firm...there goes the full concentration and then I got to Meerkats and I see those little guys bobbing around looking for Hawks and I have no idea what Turquoise Pudding is? So of course I wanted to say Breasts but I thought for gawdsake man it's Christmas so cover your ass and just say Reindeer.
Grumbly One you are truly unique out here. Your fancy schmancy prose is as delighful as it is challenging and at times bewildering ie the Christmas Breast Post.
You have yourself a fantabulous holey-day and we'll see you in 007.
Ciao.

9:25 PM PST  
Blogger grumblefish said...

Hmm, a couple of prime holiday gift-giving ideas there, HE. I must confess, were I presented with tandem reindeer, I'd be at a loss, though.

11:15 PM PST  
Blogger JadedTLC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 PM PST  
Blogger JadedTLC said...

i hope you had a wonderful holiday and got everything you asked for.

12:58 PM PST  
Blogger grumblefish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM PST  
Blogger grumblefish said...

Thanks, jTLC! I _did_ get exactly what i asked for, as well as what
i had coming to me. Good to see you out and about in the new year!
Hope it turns out great for you!

6:39 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home